• If your furnace needs frequent repairs.
• If your energy bills are going up despite usage staying the same.
• If the rooms in your house are heating unevenly, some rooms may be hotter or colder than some others.
• If your furnace is turning on and off more frequently than in the past.
• If your home is starting to have humidity problems.
• If your furnace becomes noisy or develops new rattles, buzzes, or hums.
• If your furnace starts putting out excessive dust, soot, dirt or rust particles.
• If you just want to save on Hydro and Gas $$$