We understand your concerns and we are not taking any chances! Let us assure you that we are open and ready to serve you, your family, your home & our community using the best practices available today. We will be updating and improving our procedures as more information and training is available and will do everythnig we can to keep everyone safe.
We are taking extra precautions so that we can be there for our customers when you need us the most. We care deeply about the health of your family, our community and our team and that is OUR highest priority! We are implementing new procedures on how we conduct business while providing you with the same level of service that you have come to know and trust.
- safety glasses - boot covers - masks - hand sanitizer - safety gloves Along with a disinfectant spray, to spray & disinfect the surfaces of your HVAC equipment.
- respect social distancing with our technician up to six feet if possible
- inform us if anyone has developed a fever or any new health problems when we call you before we arrive.
- here is a page showing the symptoms that could be related to COVID-19
- remain at least 1 room away from our technician during the install
- santize there hands
- will enter your home with fresh gloves & new boot covers
Take your payment over the phone to avoid a much contact as possible
take a void cheque by email & put you on a monthly plan
Arrange for you to please leave a cheque for the tech at the door
Copyright © Home Service Group Inc. All rights reserved.